“It’s the most wonderful time, of the year!”

 



Am I the only one EXTREMELY OBSESSED with all things Christmas!? Despite me not loving the cold & snow. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good snowfall on Christmas day and how all the decorative houses look beautiful. One day of snow is definitely enough for me. Of course, when I was younger, snow days are all I ever dreamed about! Getting to leave school early or waking up early to listen to the radio for school closings, hoping that they would say my schools #. Building snowmen and snow forts, along with having snowball fights with friends! Snow used to bring me so much joy, but now not so much.

P.s. hello everyone! This is my first post! I hope you all enjoy my blog, I will definitely be posting as often as I can!

Happy Holidays to you all<3


0 comments